Tuesday, May 24, 2011

1, 2, skip a few, 99, 100!

That's pretty much how I'm about to blog!  Mind blowing isn't it???   Pretty much the only way to bring me back into the present!  About a week after Braden's 6th birthday, and Jansen being potty trained!  {WOOhoo!} we find out that there will be another baby Brunt!  What!?!  Completely mind blowing isn't it!  Seriously, it took us a long time to process this!  It's not so much that I didn't want another baby, buuuuuut I didn't want another baby!  Ahahahaha!  Atleast I can joke about it now!  and good thing for my whole 10 followers that I didn't blog that drama!  Whew, trust me, there was a lot of self pity going on, not to mention morning sickness!


After we were almost recovered from the shock of baby "Buttons" as she has been named, we told the rest of our family.  On Christmas day no less!  We told them with a nifty Christmas card!


On February 1st, we found out for sure that baby Buttons was indeed a baby girl!  Poor Daddy!  
Atleast I can justify all the girly things I buy for Jansen!  Now we can use them twice!  Yay!  

So that pretty much sums up the pregnancy part of my life!  I am now 32 or 33 weeks!  I can't really keep up with that part!  (I barely can keep up with my age!  And it's measured in years!)  We are just counting down the days til we meet Buttons in person and give her a real name!


No comments:

Post a Comment