Monday, November 16, 2009

I have taken tons of pics lately,

just not of my kiddos! But I will get on that ASAP! I have a lot of cute ideas for our Christmas card pic's, I just need to get things together so that I can shoot it! In the meantime, look at my friends' baby boys! The first baby belongs to my friends Lindsey and Jeremy and his name is.....



Davin Austin
He is such a SWEET baby!
We had so much fun spending the weekend with him!


He was just baptised a couple weeks ago.


And this little guy belongs to Chelsea and Noah,
his name is
Jackson Glenn
he is just two weeks old, and quite the little porker


He is soooo beautiful, and contrary to what these pictures may imply,
he did not want to sleep for me!
These were taken at the very end of the day,
when I was just almost out of daylight!



No comments:

Post a Comment